Now I don’t know about you, but when it comes to the Boots Star Gifts, there’s only one that I’m super excited about. And that’s the Soap & Glory one. And this year, it’s bigger and better than ever. The Soap & Glory Boots Star Gift 2018 is just phenomenal. It’s called the Bubble Act and inside, you’ll find an incredible haul of 12 full-size products (worth £80) that covers everything from face to body, bath to shower and hands to hair. It’s honestly a treasure trove of wash and makeup bag essentials that serves up a generous dose of bestsellers, including:
- The Righteous Body Butter 300ml
- Clean On Me Creamy Moisture Shower Gel 500ml
- The Scrub of Your Life Smoothing Body Buffer 200ml
- Hand Food Non-greasy Hydrating Hand Cream 250ml
- Fizz-A-Ball Original Pink Bath Bomb 100g
- Original Pink Body Spray 100ml
- Melty Talented Dry Skin Balm 30g
- Peaches and Clean Deep Cleansing Milk 350ml
- Bright + Beautiful Radiance-Boosting Mask 29g
- The Rushower Dry Shampoo 200ml
- Sexy Mother Pucker Lip Gloss in Bare Enough 7ml
- Thick and Fast High-Definition Collagen-Coat Mascara in Black 10ml
And what’s more, Soap & Glory have teamed up with celebrated illustrator and graphic designer, Zuki Turner, to ensure it’s as much of a treat on the outside as it is on the inside. And what a treat it is! You really do get so much in this set. And the best part? The Soap & Glory Boots Star Gift is valued at £80 but it’s on sale for just £30.
You can find the Soap & Glory Boots Star Gift on sale today at Boots for £30.
What do you think of this set? Are you a fan of the Soap & Glory Boots Star Gifts? Or are you one of the 140,000 people who signed up to the waiting list?