Now I don’t know about you. But when it comes to the festive season, there are just some traditions that I can’t let go. And one of those is the advent calendar. Despite the fact I’m going to 32 in less than a month, it just wouldn’t be Christmas without waking up to a piece of chocolate every morning. But for the past couple of years, the chocolate has been accompanied by a beauty product as well. As I’ve fully embraced the beauty advent calendar movement.
And this year, the L’Occitane Classic Beauty Advent Calendar is ticking all the festive traditions. Illustrated by the fashion house CASTELBAJAC Paris, this beauty advent calendar features 24 of L’Occcitane’s most loved products. And will be one of my favourite ways to countdown to the 25th.
This year the advent calendar is a little different to most you see. Rather than opening like a book, this one opens up like a hamper, with little side supports to keep it open. And with everything from shower gels and shampoos to soaps and an eau de toilette. This calendar is a must-have for any L’occitane fan.
So what’s included? Well a lot! So if you don’t want any spoilers then skip ahead. But if you want to know what you can get, then read on:
• 35ml Shea Shower Oil
• 35ml Cherry Blossom Shower Gel
• 10ml Shea Butter Hand Cream
• 50g Almond Delicious Soap
• 25g Shea Milk Extra-Gentle Soap
• 35ml Repairing Shampoo
• 30ml Ultra Rich Body Lotion
• 25g Verbena Leaf Soap
• 30ml Ultra Rich Shower Cream
• 10ml Almond Delicious Hands
• 20ml Almond Milk Concentrate
• 35ml Cherry Blossom Shimmering Lotion
• 10ml Verbena Cooling Hand Gel
• 35ml Almond Shower Oil
• 10ml Shea Butter Foot Cream
• 5ml Precious Cream
• 35ml Repairing Conditioner
• 30ml Verbena Body Lotion
• 33g Revitalising Sugar Bath Cube
• 30ml Verbena Shower Gel
• 4ml Shea Ultra Rich Lip Balm
• 10ml Verbena Eau de Toilette
• 5ml Shea Light Comforting Cream
• 10ml Cherry Blossom Hand Cream
You can pick up the L’Occitane Classic Beauty Advent Calendar from their website. It’s available for £49, but it’s worth a seriously impressive £85!
What kind of advent calendar do you have this year? Are you tempted by this L’Occitane beauty?