It’s the most wonderful time of the year. It really is. I’m not sure if it’s because it’s also my birthday month. But December has always been a special month for me. And I can’t believe we’re only a week or two away from the big day. A day filled with love, laughter, a lot of booze and even more food! What’s not to love about Christmas? So here are seven reasons why it really is the most wonderful time of the year:
- You get to eat chocolate for breakfast. EVERYDAY. Need I say more?
- There’s something quite magical and child like when you see the ‘Holidays are coming’ advert for the first time on the TV. Because it means, IT’S HERE. IT’S HERE!
- Getting used to sitting in darkness, except of the glow from the Christmas lights. Don’t you wish the Christmas tree could stay up all year?
- Adding more sequins than needed to your festive wardrobe, because what’s Christmas without a bit of sparkle?
- Becoming a Christmas Insta Queen with all your snaps of your tree, wreath, presents, festive candle collection….
- Spending 80% of your day horizontal on the couch watching festive films and Christmas specials on TV
- The dedicated Christmas radio stations and TV channels that just give you the excuse to stay in the festive spirit that little bit longer
Do you feel like this is the most wonderful time of the year?