Spring has finally sprung and I am welcoming this season with open arms. It felt like winter lasted far too long for my liking and I can’t wait to embrace the warmer weather, lighter days and spring flowers. Spring just feels like a breath of fresh air, especially after the cold, colourless winter we’ve had. It’s also the perfect time to make some changes and accomplish all those tasks you’ve been putting off since the New Year.
For me, that means falling back in love with blogging, continuing on my journey to a healthier and happier me, and spending time with those that matter the most to me. I don’t actually have a lot of stuff booked in yet, but I’m quite excited by that. Too often I feel like I need to have a full diary, and actually just embracing that space and much needed me time will be hugely beneficial. But aside from that I also have some things that I want to achieve this season. So here are 11 things to do this spring:
- Buy yourself fresh flowers
- Try out a new recipe full of seasonal ingredients
- Buy a new plant or two to add some greenery to your home
- Add some new pieces to your seasonal wardrobe
- Have a picnic in your local park
- Take evening walks when the sun is slowly setting
- Have a good “spring clean” of your home and belongings
- Pick a new book to read
- Eat a meal outside when the weather is nice
- Take a stroll and visit any some of your local shops
- Spend a weekend exploring somewhere new
So that’s my list of 11 things to do this spring. What do you think of this list? What are you most excited about for Spring? Are you planning on achieving much this season?