It’s the most wonderful time of the year. It really is. I’m not sure if it’s because it’s also my birthday month. But December has always been a special month for me. And I can’t believe we’re only a week or two away from the big day. A day filled with love, laughter, a lot of booze and even more food! What’s not to love about Christmas? so here are seven reasons why it really is the most wonderful time of the year:
- You get to eat chocolate for breakfast. EVERYDAY. Need I say more?
- There’s something quite magical and child like when you see the ‘Holidays are coming’ advert for the first time on the TV. Because it means, IT’S HERE, IT’S HERE!
- Getting used to sitting in darkness, except of the glow from the Christmas lights. Does it get any more magical than that?
- Adding more sequins than needed to your festive wardrobe, because what’s Christmas without a bit of sparkle?
- Becoming a Christmas Insta Queen with all your snaps of your tree, wreath, presents, festive candle collection….
- Spending 80% of your day horizontal on the couch watching festive films and Christmas specials on TV
- Getting to travel and spend time with you family. You know the ones. The ones you only get to see at Christmas but wish you could see them throughout the year too. But while you’re travelling is a big part of the Christmas tradition. It’s important to remember to travel safely in these winter months. And if you need any help, https://www.slatergordon.co.uk/ have put together the infographic below.
What do you think of these reasons? Is this the most wonder time of year for you too?