Happy Sunday everyone! So last week I had a little break from videos but this week I’m back with a different kind of video. It’s a nail art tutorial video! So the lovely people at Soigné sent through some of their new nail art tools and nail kits. And with so much gold gorgeousness I knew I wanted to use their tools, and their polishes, to create this super easy spotty nail art video.
But first let me talk you through their new nail kit, which includes:
- Cuticle Pusher – you can use this to gently push the cuticle back
- Cuticle Cleaner – you can use the triangle tip of this tool to remove any dirt underneath your finger nails
- Nail File – I don’t have many of these type of nail files, but I love that it’s gold!
- Nail Clippers – I don’t know about everyone else, but I can never find my nail clippers when I need them. And again, I love that these are gold!
- Cuticle Nipper – you can really feel like a professional with this tool
- Nail Scissors – perfect for when you need to tidy up your nails or the skin around your nails.
Next up is their nail art kit, which includes:
Dotting Tool – this is a double ended brush with two different head sizes. This is the tool I used to create the spotty nail art, as it’s so easy to use!
Striping Brush – this brush has long slender bristles making it ideal for creating fine, prefect elongated lines.
Clean Up Brush – I think we all need one of these! This is perfect for removing any nail polish from the skin surrounding your nail. You just need to dip the brush into nail polish remove and brush away any imperfections!
So now you’ve seen what’s in the new Soigné nail tool and nail art kits, sit back, relax and watch me put these tools to use in my nail art tutorial!
I hope you enjoy the video and let me know in the comments below what nail art designs you love to have on your nails.