Now I don’t know about you. But after the Christmas and New Year excess my skin could definitely do with a little TLC. Which is why this seven day sheet mask kit from the sheet mask masters STARSKIN, really couldn’t have come at a better time. STARSKIN #MaskBOSS has been created to detox, nourish and repair your skin. Which is just what my skin at this time of year.
The pack contains seven of the best selling masks from STARSKIN and they’re all amazing! Inside the pack you get:
- VIP The Gold Revitalizing Luxury Bio Cellulose Second Skin Face Mask – which is designed to intensely rehydrate the skin whilst reducing redness and imperfections in just 20 minutes
- Glowstar Peeling Soft Peeling Programme Perfection Puff (x2) – these are designed to buff away any impurities. And leave you with softer, smoother and brighter skin while also reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Close Up Firming Bio Cellulose Second Skin Face Mask – this innovative sheet mask is perfect if you want to improve the appearance of dull, sagging and ageing skin.
- 7 – Second Morning Mask (x5) – I love these genius pads. One side is designed to remove dead skin cells and promote increased circulation. While the other side applies a serum and moisturiser to prep your skin for the day ahead.
- The Master Cleanser Detox Sea Kelp Leaf Face Mask – now this is an intriguing mask but I love it. And it’s perfect for those of us with fatigued or dehydrated skin as it leaves your skin visibly bright with a softer complexion.
- Lifting Lace Revamping Meltaway Lace Eye Mask – perfect for making your eyes look just a little brighter. These lace eye masks minimise the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and brighten dark circles.
- Lifting Lace Sculpting V-Shape Compression Lace Mask – And finally there is this beauty which gives you a natural facelift effect by reshaping dull and sagging skin.
The STARSKIN #MaskBOSS was an exclusively gift, which I can’t find online. But regardless, if you’re looking for amazing sheet masks, then definitely give STARSKIN a try.
What do you think of these face masks? Have you tried anything from STARSKIN before?