I’m back with another advent calendar for you all. And this time it’s this beauty, the Soap & Glory It’s a Calendar Girls! Now I don’t know about you, but Soap & Glory are one of my favourite skincare brands. Their products are iconic and the scent is just delicious. Which is why I’m so excited to have a countdown of their most popular skin and makeup products to open up this festive season.
From Hand Food and Heel Genius to Crazy Sexy Kohl eyeliners and Sexy Mother Pucker gloss sticks. This calendar has a range of beauty bases covered. Including both makeup and skincare. And for the bargain price of £40, you’re definitely getting a lot of Soap & Glory for your money. And it probably won’t surprise you to know that this calendar is currently sold out on the Boots website. But it’s still available in stores. So if you want it, you need to get your skates on. As I’m sure this calendar won’t be around for much longer!
So what’s included in the calendar? Well, a lot of your Soap & Glory favourites including:
- X2 Clean on Me Shower Gel Pod
- Thick & Fast High-Definition Collagen-Coat Mascara
- X2 Rich & Famous Shower & Bath Body Wash
- Sexy Mother Pucker 3D Volume Lip Shine Gloss Stick
- X2 Sugar Crush Fresh & Foamy Body Wash
- Sexy Mother Pucker Matte-Lip 3D Colour & Sculpt
- The Scrub of Your Life Body Buffer
- X5 Crazy Sexy Kohl Twist-Up Eyeliner
- Righteous Butter Body Moisturiser
- Hand Food Non-Greasy Hydrating Hand Cream
- Heel Genius Amazing Foot Cream Marvel
- One Heck of a Blot Instant Perfecting Power Primer
- X3 Pillow Plump Lip Gloss
As mentioned, this calendar is currently sold out online. But you can still get it in stores. So be quick if you want this beauty. As it’s bound to sell out very soon!
What do you think of this calendar? Do you have a beauty advent calendar this year?