When it comes to nail polishes and nail polish collections, they don’t get much bigger or better than OPI. From Hello Kitty and Disney to Coca Cola and iconic destinations like New Orleans, it feels like OPI have partnered with near enough everyone you can think of. But they have a new partnership for Christmas. A whole collection inspired by the iconic film Breakfast at Tiffany’s. There are new shades in the collection – a whopping 20 colours – but this OPI Breakfast At Tiffany’s Collection contains ten mini bottles of their cult classic shades. So think the ever popular Lincoln Park After Dark, Big Apple Red and Tickle my France-y plus many more:
- Alpine Snow – a lovely white creme
- Bubble Bath – a gorgeous light baby pink
- Tickle My France-y – a fab grayed out subtle nude pink
- Suzi Nails New Orleans – a really pretty pink creme
- Madam President – it’s a lovely pinky red creme
- Big Apple Red – a gorgeous classic red, that will flatter pretty much any skin tone
- Malaga Wine – a nice cool toned red that’s super shiny
- Squeaker Of The House – a fab medium brown creme
- CIA – Colour is Awesome – a lovely teal creme
- Lincoln Park After Dark – a gorgeous dark nearly black purple creme
All ten are just beautiful! And as you would expect from OPI nail polishes the colour deliver a rich pigmentation that is chip resistant and long lasting on your nails. The whole collection costs £29.95 which is incredible value for money considering you get 10 mini polishes! And personally, I like the mini polishes. It feel less wasteful as I’m sure I’m not the only one who only uses a nail polish a few times before moving onto a new bottle or new shade.
You can pick up the set from John Lewis now, but run don’t walk, I can’t imagine this will stay around too long!
What do you think of this collection? Will you be adding this to your gift shopping list this year?