Last month Models Own launched what can best be described as my favourite collection from them yet. The Dare to Bare Collection. If like me your a fan of nude nails, nude lips and a nude eyeshadow palette then this is the collection for you.
These soft neutral shades are perfect for the transition from Summer to Autumn, and since these polishes arrived last month, they’ve not left my nails – I’m obsessed with them. Well, the whole collection really. Which is why I’ve split this review into three parts. Today’s post covers the nail polishes, and Wednesday’s and Friday’s posts will cover the lipsticks and eyeshadow palette – so look out for those!
But back to the nail polishes. The five polishes in the collection are all in the HyperGel finish. If you’ve not tried any HyperGel polishes from Models Own before then you’re missing out. This formula gives my nails a super glossy finish, just like a gel manicure.
- Suede is probably my favourite. It’s a cool toned marshmallow pink which is the kind of colour I would wear everyday if I could.
- Undertones is a lovely pinky peach colour and another really wearable colour.
- Skin Deep is unlike anything else I own. It’s a warm terracotta tan colour and looks incredible on the nail.
- Emperors Clothes is a classic colour for me. It’s a light beige colour and very similar to some of my used nail polishes.
- Deep Tan is another new colour to my collection. It’s a caramel/toffee apple colour that I wasn’t sure I’d love to begin with but I do now.