I don’t think I’m alone in thinking the new Beauty and the Beast film might be one of the most anticipated films of the year. There’s so much hype around the film. And even more so about the brand collaborations. With makeup giants like L’Oréal and cult nail brand Morgan Taylor launching their own Beauty and the Beast collections. Latest in Beauty have now launched their much hyped Beauty and the Beast Beauty Box.
I was lucky enough to head down to their launch event last week at the uber beautiful and super swanky Lanesborough Hotel. There I got to see the boxes, and have a little Beauty and the Beast moment at the event. If you didn’t know already, Latest in Beauty have launched not one, but two boxes. One for us Belles and one for Beasts.
The Belles box is worth a huge £80 and includes seven products:
- Burt’s Bee’s lipstick
- Gatineau Radiance Enhancing Gommage Exfoliator
- L’Occitane Roses et Reines Hand & Nail Cream
- Oribe Gold Lust Dry Shampoo
- Soigne Betteraves Rouge Nail polish
- Caudalie Vinosource Moisturising Sorbet
- Latest in Beauty Gold Compact Mirror
The Beasts box is worth a whopping £100 and includes six male grooming products:
- Gillette Fusion ProGlide Flexball Razor
- Penhaligon’s No33 Face and Beard Scrub
- Refinery Shave Foam Gel
- The Great British Grooming Co Bear Oil
- Gatineau Aquamemory Moisture Replenish Eye Roll-On
- Lalique Fragrance
While there is a great selection of products in both boxes. I have to say it would have been amazing to have had products in here that are already collaborating for the film. It just feel it would have tied in a bit better. While this is a fab selection of products, I’m just not sure where the connection between these films and the products is? Saying that, I’m sure this beauty box will be a sell out! And the film isn’t even out until the 17th March.
Both boxes are available now for £20 each from Latest in Beauty.
What do you think of these boxes? Will you be picking one up? Are you excited for the film?