When I first saw this palette over on Really Ree‘s site back in July I knew I wanted it. I guess you could call it lust at first sight. Not only is the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Surreal Light a gorgeous mix of blushers and highlighters but it also has a marble cover. A MARBLE COVER! It’s a blogger’s dream and the perfect palette for Instagram.
Now I know what you’re thinking, because I was thinking it too, I don’t need ANOTHER highlighter palette. I don’t really. I still love using my BECCA x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Collection Face Palette. But when it comes to makeup, most of the products I own were bought out of pure lust, rather than need. Which is how this beautiful palette came into my possession on Friday. I was at the Really Ree Contributors Party at Space NK and being surrounded by so much gorgeous makeup and fellow beauty obsessives meant I couldn’t say no. I really couldn’t! But I’m so glad I didn’t. I love it!
The Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Surreal Light has five new and exclusive shades including a finishing powder, bronzer, blush and highlighter and all of them are incredibly wearable! You have:
- Surreal Light (large pan) – a sheer nude powder recreating the magic hour of perfect lighting
- Surreal Glow (top middle) – a pale peony pink blush mixed with Surreal Light for a gorgeous glow
- Surreal Effect (top right) – a cool, pink rose shade mixed with a soft, warm peach colour for a pop of colour
- Surreal Bronze (bottom middle) – a neutral tan shade mixed with Surreal Light for a subtle, natural warm glow
- Surreal Strobe Light (bottom right)– a glimmering peach powder that translates to a gorgeous highlight colour
This is an exclusive palette just for Christmas so if you want it, I’d be quick. You can pick it up at Space NK now for £69.
Shop The Post