When it comes to fashion, I’m very much a jeans and t-shirt kind of gal. As much as I love to dress up and wear a cute dress and heels. My day to day uniform is very much comfort focused. And my day to day staples usually feature jeans, a t-shirt and a biker jacket. But one of my absolute wardrobe staples is the converse trainer. I’ve been wearing Converse trainers for years now. And I really do mean YEARS. It all started way back when I was a teenager and I got my first pair of Converse. They were pink and I loved them. And 15 years later, my love affair with Converse is still going strong.
So much so that I recently added two new pairs to my growing collection. A refreshed pink pair to replace the much loved ones that I had to sadly throw out a few years back. And some seriously sparkly rose gold ones! Now if you’re not sure about Converse of just can understand the hype around them. Here are five reasons why you need at least one pair of Converse in your life:
- Converse go with literally everything. They look great with jeans and shorts. But you can also rock them with dresses and skirts. Their versatility is one of the reasons I love them as much as I do
- Not only do they go with everything, but they are also incredibly comfortable to wear. And having spent years wearing shoes that looked good, but hurt my feet. I love that these are stylish and comfy
- So they’re comfy, their stylish and they’re not expensive. You can pick up a pair for around £50. Which knowing they’ll go with so many outfits and will last for such a long time is amazing value for money
- Unlike other shoes I own, the older my Converse get. And the more I wear them. The better they look. I love how they look when they’re brand new. But I also love the more lived in look as well
- And finally, they are classics. They’ve been around forever and the design has remained largely unchanged. These classics don’t go out of style, which is why you definitely need a pair in your wardrobe.
You can find the pink converse and rose gold ones here.
What do you think of these Converse? Do you love them as much as me? What are your favourite shoes to wear?
As always thank you to Kaye for taking these pictures!