When it comes to the wonderful world of beauty there are so many different tricks and tips. In fact there are probably too many right? Which makes it hard to work out which ones you really need to know. Which ones you should know. And which ones really won’t change your life. Well given my undeniable obsession with all things beauty. I thought I’d put together my pick of seven quick and easy beauty tips you need to know. And yes, they may just change your life:
- Suffer with dry feet? Don’t spend money on expensive foot creams, just coat your feet in body oil and pop on some cotton socks before heading to bed. When you wake up in the morning even the driest of feet will be silky smooth and so so soft
- To ensure your hair grips stay in place, spritz them with a little hairspray before putting into your hair
- Speaking of hair grips, are you using them correctly? I wasn’t until someone pointed out to me that for extra grip, inset the grip textured side down. Who knew that?
- Want super soft lips? Don’t spend money on lip exfoliators, just use a clean toothbrush to exfoliate your lips and get rid of all the dry bits
- A toothbrush is also perfect for smoothing down hair or gently teasing and back combing your hair
- Want natural volume in your hair? Just mix a little sea salt into your shampoo with every wash
- Finally did you know that cold water will help to quickly set your nail polish, while warm water will remove any mistakes you’ve made?
I hope you found these useful! Let me know of any other beauty tips that may change my life in the comments below!