We’re well into January now and if like me one of your New Year’s resolutions was to focus more on you, then I have the perfect post for you all. After all, what’s better for you than having fun? If you’re having fun, then you’re happy. And if you’re happy, then your focusing on yourself and ensuring you have a good time. So if you’re not sure what might make you happy this year, or your just looking for fun things to do. Then here’s my list of 17 fun things to do in 2017:
- Be a tourist in your own city. Or visit your nearest big city and be a tourist there for a day.
- Try a sport that you’ve never done before. Or challenge yourself to compete in something like a Park Run or 10K.
- Start a blog and document all the fun things you get up to this year.
- Take a trip to a place you’ve never been before. What’s more fun than ticking off a place on your bucket list?
- Try a new recipe once a month.
- Feel like a 12 year old again and go and visit a theme park.
- Start a scrapbook or project life book, and work on adding more memories and pictures to it from your adventures this year.
- Take time out for yourself and read a book, or 12.
- Challenge yourself to try something new every week.
- Spend the day at your local Zoo or Wildlife Park.
- Get your photographs printed and make a gallery wall.
- Bake something new.
- Have a good clear out, and then make some money by selling it on Ebay or at a carboot.
- Visit an old friend who you’ve not seen in a while.
- Go for ice cream at least once every 10 days.
- Have a cultured afternoon and visiting an art gallery.
- Invite your friends round and host an indoor picnic.
What do you think of this list? What else would you add to it?